An entirely new Angular Course!
We’re excited to announce the early release of an entirely new Angular Course with a ton of improvements that make this version really special.
We spent a ton of time on improving code quality:
- We worked with Google to code review the “Wait and Eat” app and it’s now featured as an official Firebase example.
- We painstakingly incorporated recommendations from the Angular style guide so you’ll get real hands-on practice with Angular best practices as endorsed by the Angular Team.
There are entirely new topics that were not covered in the previous course:
- Complex custom directives.
- Handling error messages from promises.
- Client-side validation with Angular forms.
- Using NodeJS to send texts and emails.
Finally, everything has been updated to use the latest versions:
- Uses the latest stable version of AngularJS, version 1.4.x.
- Uses the latest stable version of AngularFire from Firebase.
Want to take your AngularJS skills to the next level? If so, check out our flagship product, Angular Course. Through 115 HD videos, you'll learn Angular and the latest best practices as you build a fictional startup.