An entirely new Angular Course!
We’re excited to announce the early release of an entirely new Angular Course with a ton of improvements that make this version really special.
We spent a ton of time on improving code quality:
- We worked with Google to code review the “Wait and Eat” app and it’s now featured as an official Firebase example.
- We painstakingly incorporated recommendations from the Angular style guide so you’ll get real hands-on practice with Angular best practices as endorsed by the Angular Team.
There are entirely new topics that were not covered in the previous course:
- Complex custom directives.
- Handling error messages from promises.
- Client-side validation with Angular forms.
- Using NodeJS to send texts and emails.
Finally, everything has been updated to use the latest versions:
- Uses the latest stable version of AngularJS, version 1.4.x.
- Uses the latest stable version of AngularFire from Firebase.